1. Make temporary henna tattoos on palm & hands.
2. Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, wood, scrapbook.
3. Make school work, college projects and painting homework.
4. Make block prints on fabrics like covers, sheets, clothes.
5. Make drawer knobs & table tops (fitting not included)
6. Use as wall hanging
HOW TO USE:
1. Layout fabric or paper on foam sheet or sponge board.
2. Spread color on wooden blocks using sponge piece.
3. Place blocks on paper or fabric and apply pressure all over.
1. The consistency of color should not be too thick nor too thin.
2. The color should be evenly spread over the blocks using sponge.
3. Do not expect 100% perfection in achieving design uniformity.