Traditional printing wooden block intricately carved on natural sheesham wood using traditional carving skills and techniques by master wood block carver. It is an actual block used to create designs on the traditional textiles, paper, canvas, etc. and can also be used as decoration.
Note: We do customise block printing as well we are family of 15 block carvers and can fulfil bulk orders as well. For bulk order and customise order please contact on Whats App:
1. Make temporary henna tattoos on palm & hands.
2. Make block prints on fabric, paper, clay, wood, scrapbook.
3. Make school & college projects and painting homework.
4. Make block prints on fabrics like covers, sheets, clothes.
5. Make drawer knobs & table tops (fitting not included)
6. Use as wall hanging
HOW TO USE:
1. Layout fabric or paper on foam sheet or sponge board.
2. Spread color on wooden blocks using sponge piece.
3. Place blocks on paper or fabric and apply pressure all over.
1. The consistency of color should not be too thick nor too thin.
2. The color should be evenly spread over the blocks using sponge.
3. Do not expect 100% perfection in achieving design uniformity.